Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday Wish

I do not wish for a new car...
Nevertheless a new house!
I do not wish for more stocks and bonds...
Nevertheless a more fatter bank account!

How come that one cannot have the best of both worlds?
The other world that so simple yet cannot be bought.
How come that her simplicity worth millions?
Ironic that she's worth a million to my eyes.

If I have only one wish...
I wish it would be her!
I wish for her to love me back...
The wish that I can talk forever.

5 comments:

Stephen Ongpauco MD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Doki, happy birthday! Ehem, so near yet so far ? Just be patient. Wait until she is ready to welcome you :) You compliment each other. I think she is the one that you have long waited for 34 long years... Never seen that genuine smiles and excitement in your face before. Good luck and I can say that you are really " bagay ".

Stephen Ongpauco MD said...

Ty Mariane! I would say that even years I will wait.I will not give up on this wonderful woman because I know she is the one that I will bring down the aisle with God's approval. I wish that she would even make a birthday comment for me that could make my smiles last a whole day... I promise to give her the most wonderful love story that she can talk about in the future :)

Anonymous said...

Doc, you are the most serious person I have ever known but this girl could make you corny. YOU ARE REALLY IN-LOVE, DOC ;)

Stephen Ongpauco MD said...

Hahaha. Am I? I would say that I have never been so excited in every day of my life :) I don't feel tired... I'm at the happiest of my life.